Check out all the posts from this article series on improving the client/freelance writer relationship.
1. How to be the client all freelancers want to stick with long-term
Create an active roster of freelancers you can tap for help any time.
2. Be your freelancer’s invoice champion
A regularly paid freelancer is a loyal freelancer, so clear the path for them to get paid!
3. Why status meetings with freelance writers are a waste of time
Save your calendar & your freelancer’s. That status meeting isn’t helping anyone.
4. Why getting on your freelancer’s email list frees up your time as a client
An email newsletter isn’t just for selling. It’s also a contact tool for your freelance copywriter.
5. What I need from clients to write tech content and copy
From a simple email to a formal content brief, here’s how you can get organized as a client so your freelance writer produces their best work.
6. What It Costs to Hire a Technical Copywriter
Learn why I (and other freelancers) are more expensive than you thought, and why you should be happy to pay our rates.